Kiwi Travel Club members can enjoy a real Hawaiian holiday at the Ramada Plaza 4-star Waikiki Hotel. Located 30-minutes from Honolulu International Airport the Ramada is centrally located with cafes, bars, and restaurants providing a choice of dining and entertainment options. The large Ala Moana Shopping Centre and Wal-Mart are a short 10-minute walk or take the local bus which stops at the hotel entrance. The hotel has a great pool, and several beaches are close by.
INCLUDED ISLAND TOUR:
The club holiday package includes a full day Island tour. Highlights are below:
- Diamond Head – A 200,000-year-old defining volcanic structure formed the Honolulu Volcanic Series. It’s a worldwide symbol of the Hawaiian Islands
- Kahala Estates – Kahala Estates are a large concentration of some of the most expensive real estate and beachfront properties in Hawaii. Many celebrities and business moguls vacation homes in this area.
- Hanauma Bay* Formed within a volcanic cone, this marine ecosystem offers spectacular views (Closed on Mondays and Tuesday’s)
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout** – This volcanic lava tube propels water into the sky like a whale’s blowhole
- Waimanalo Town* – This quaint, rustic town is known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries and agricultural lots that extend back toward the Koolau Mountains.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout* – The bewitchingly scenic lookout was also the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, one of the bloodiest conflicts in Hawaiian history. It was here that Kamehameha I conquered the island of Oahu on his quest to unite the Hawaiian Islands.
- Chinaman’s Hat – The basalt islet in Kaneohe Bay is shaped curiously like a hat. According to Hawaiian mythology, the island is formed from the remains of a giant lizard or dragon’s tail that was chopped off and tossed to the ocean.
- Kualoa Ranch* Daily lunch stop (subject to change) at Kualoa Ranch Private Nature Reserve on 4,000 acres, it is one of the most sacred places on the island with their goal to protect the natural beauty of the lands.
- Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple – The first temple built by the Latter Day Saints Church outside the continental United States, this beautiful complex features breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more.
- North Shore Surfing Beaches – Welcome to the surfing mecca of the world! Watch out for the massive waves that have attracted so many surfers to its shores. These beaches are also a popular area for filming.
- Dole Plantation* – Visit Hawaii’s “Pineapple Experience,” see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip ice cream. Approximate 20min stop.
- Waikiki Premium Outlets Shuttle – Located 30-minutes from central Waikiki the outlets offer 66 stores, many with discounted pricing on top brands.
- Pearl Harbor and City Tour – The excursion begins with a Pearl Harbor tour, where you will relive the events that unfolded on that fateful Sunday morning in 1941, when U.S. forces at Pearl Harbor came under attack by Japan – catapulting the United States into World War II. The USS Arizona Memorial then offers an appropriate setting to reflect on the extensive battle that took place, leading to the loss of life of 1,177 of the ship’s crewmen. The journey then moves onward to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, where many of those who fought for their country are buried. Finally, you’ll visit Honolulu’s most noteworthy historical landmarks, including Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the Hawaii State Capitol, and Honolulu City Hall.
Hawaii 5-Night Packages start at just NZD $895-person twin share.
KIDS STAY FREE (under 20 yrs using exsisting bedding)
- Five Nights 4-star Waikeke hotel accommodation.
- Airport Transfers
- Full Day island Tour
- Optional Local Tours & Activities
Subject to availability pricing is based on stays between 1 September 2023 and 7 December 2023. other dates may be at higher cost.
Air New Zealand and Hawiian Airlines offer return flights from Auckland. You can book your own flights or we can include flights with your booking. HAWAII PACKAGE BOOKINGS
To print this page, create a PDF, or email a copy to yourself or a friend use the buttons below:
JOIN KIWI TRAVEL CLUB FREE MEMBERS PROGRAM
Regular tour updates with hot deals, early bird specials and member only offers