Kiwi Travel Club member services make your travel dreams come true. Established in 2003 by Wellington couple, Athol & Diane Greentree, Kiwi Travel Club offers members a comprehensive package of travel services including:
- Package Tours & Short Breaks: We offer club members a wide selection of Escorted Group Tours, Family Holidays & Short Breaks with no deposit and flexible payment options.
- Online Travel Services: Kiwi Travel Club is an accredited Bookit, Expedia and Hotels Travel Partner. Together these websites offer members around 3,000 accommodation options in New Zealand including hotels, holiday parks and private holiday rentals. These can all be accessed via the club website. You can view and book local activities, tours, rental cars and much more all with the click of a book-now button. Members get online access to I-Sites right across New Zealand providing detailed information on local events and happenings. Plus, provided you book via the club website members earn club credits on most bookings and, have access to finance options to help pay for that dream holiday.
- Club Travel & Service Credits: Members earn travel credits on most club and online bookings. Credits can be used to pay for Kiwi Travel Club Services, Tours, Hotel Partner, Bookit and Expedia bookings.
- Travel Accounts & Card Services: We are currently offering Free Gold Membership on Club Tour bookings We assist members to open a fully protected, Government Guaranteed, Travel Funds Account and apply for a global travel card and a zero annual fee credit cards as an additional or backup card should the unexpected happen while you are on holiday.
- Flexible Booking & Payment Services: Our no-deposit, book-now, pay-later, flexible booking terms will have wide member appeal. You can pay for club tours and services with club travel credits, credit cards, direct debits, transfer from your travel funds account and by internet banking.
- Travel Insurance: Don’t leave home without it. To view club insurance options and get a quote click here (Insert Page Link)
- Travel Loans and Finance: All members have access to no deposit finance terms and crowd funded travel loans from $2,000 – $20,000 at competitive interest rates. Credit assessment required. Find out more here. (Insert Page Link)
- Special Interest Groups: Kiwi Travel Club has been operating for over 18-years and we frequently get calls/emails from people with special requests to cater for their specific travel needs including: Solo Travellers, Disabled Travellers, Teachers and Seniors. We will shortly be offering club services for these groups.
- Personal Itinerary Planning and Booking Services: For members requiring assistance with itinerary planning and booking we will shortly be offering a personalised service.